Inspired by the Instagram #2017BestNine, I decided to compile my most liked images on Facebook in 2017. There isn’t a quick way to do this, as far as I know. But being fascinated by data, and rather geeky, I have been keeping track 🙂
First, the Instagram #2017BestNine
Interesting dataset: 6 B&W, 3 Colour. 6 Leica (SLx4, M10x2). 1 Olympus (OMD 10). 1 film (Pentax – archives). 1 iPhone 7Plus (in fact the most liked). 6 ‘street’, 3 landscape
Now, here’s the top 12 from Facebook, all of which received a combined total of between 300-500 likes across various groups.
1. Dates in Malta. Leica SL, Noctilux F/1.0
2. Style has No Age, Porto. Leica M10, Summicron 50mm
3. The Restaurant, Paris. Leica Q
4. Teaching the Others to Fly, Bath. Leica M10, Summicron 35mm
5. Beautiful Evening in Delft. Leica Q
6. Hidden Depths, Shaftesbury. Leica SL, Noctilux F/1.0
7. Walls & Trees, Peak District. Leica SL, Vario-Elmarit 24-90mm
8. Take my Picture, Bath. Leica SL, Vario-Elmarit 24-90mm
9. Our Backyard, Bath. Leica SL, Vario-Elmarit 24-90mm
10. Rainy Night in Leeds. Leica M10, Noctilux F/1.0
11. Smiling Protectors, Bath. iPhone 7Plus
12. You want to take Another Picture? Hay. Leica M10, Noctilux F/1.0
So, 4 images in common with Instagram.
- 11 Leica, 1 iPhone.
- 3 B&W, 9 Colour.
- 4 M10, 5 SL, 2 Q.
- 4 Noctilux.
- 8 ‘street’/people, 4 Landscape / urban.
I know, geek …. 🙂